Well this is unexpected. First I would like to thank my nominator KiraLynBlue. I’m so happy to have brought so sun to- Turn that music off. I swear. I’m NOT DONE YET HOW DARE YOU MUSIC ME!!! I’LL-
Sorry about that. Moving on.
This is seriously awesome. Thanks to all of you, Nominator and Nominated.
The Sunshine Award a recognition from fellow bloggers to those who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.
Here are the rules:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
- Link to the person who nominated you.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate 10 bloggers.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
And now for the 10 questions:
Favorite color: Blue. Probably dark blue the best.
Favorite animal: Tie between turtles and penguins.
Favorite number: 13 It’s got to be lucky for someone, right?
Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Sweet Tea. Real southern Sweet Tea. Even though I don’t live in the south.
Favorite alcoholic drink: Whiskey. Lots of brands. They all have their pros and cons.
Facebook or Twitter?: The Tweeter. I despise Facebook and all it stands for. Though this here WordPress community is making me feel right at home.
My passions: Philosophy, reading, intelligent discussion and humor.
Prefer getting or giving presents?: Getting, except when I feel like I really nailed the present situation, and then I get really antsy to see how they like it.
Favorite City: Chicago, IL
Favorite TV Shows: Dr. Who, Being Human (US version), Arrested Development. New Girl. Lots of shows, too many to name.
- 450 Good Choices – These ladies are making healthy life choices and making me fall out of my chair laughing along the way.
- Bon Bons & Martinis – For being the one who talked me into starting a blog in the first place and telling me what I don’t want to hear.
- Well Strike Me Down With a Ham Sandwich – For having stories that just draw me in, even when they’re about A level Physics that I don’t understand.
- sitdownatatypewriterandbleed – For being unafraid to bare her soul to us.
- Second Lunch – An unequivocally funny look at everyday life.
- Kristen Lamb For sharing critical insight about writing from “inside the biz”
- postalpaperphile – For making hand written letters and envelopes into art.
- #CrippleProbs – For being the absolute definition of blunt.
- Kloipy – Wonderful pictures and a unique voice.
- The Quick, Not The Dead – carefully crafted, honest perception.